Monday, June 11, 2012

Hello All!

Let me tell you about....Cupcake! Mad Tea Party: A Fetish Themed Dance Party


I went to this event last Friday night, and I must say it was very fun! Cupcake happens every month, but this month was a Alice In Wonderland/Tea Party theme.
Everyone there was decked out in their tea party finery...tea dresses, lolita, gothic, Alice in Wonderland, Steampunk, Cybergoth styles..everything! And the more elaborate and extravagant, the better. I went with my band mate Corey, his girlfriend Jade, his friend Stephen and my friend Chad.
 
Friends I haven't seen in a long time, Britni and Emmily
Corey looking very Steampunk
There were booze, music, costume contests, lots of photo taking. There were live DJ's and dancers on stage: DJ Plastic Disease, DJ Self.Destrukt and DJ Defense.Mekanizm played.

My outfit was a kinda dark Marie Antoinette/tea party inspired dress; unfortunately, I didn't get a good picture of it. Here's what it looked like: A short black PVC tulle dress with big, dramatic green sheer sleeves, a pink and black bustle on top, black and white striped stockings with 5 1/2 inch heeled platform boots, complete with the messy/crazy pouf on top of my head! And the heavy blush and black beauty mark. Let me show you.....




Let me tell you, I used more hair spray than you can possibly imagine on my hair! When I was done, I had to spray myself with some perfume to get rid of that intense hair spray smell. Washing my hair out and brushing it the next day was another ordeal! But it was all worth it....I had lots of fun. :)

Corey and I





Another friend I haven't seen in a long time, Sharae and I

























Products I used on my makeup:

Face:
MAC Studio Fix in NC15
Clinique Almost Powder in Fair
Damone Roberts Brow Pencil in Ginger
Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie
Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champaigne on my cheeks

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion as a base
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tatoo in Too Cool for the color base
and Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tatoo in Audacious Asphalt for the black color base
Nyx Eyeshadow Trio in Team Spirit
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Perversion
Hard Candy ShowGirl Glitter in Vegas Baby
CoverGirl Lashblast 24 Hr in Very Black
Lips:
Nyx Round Case Lipstick in Stella (I don't recommend this lipstick though, it likes to sink into the lines of your lips, boo!)

Next month, If anyone wants to join me, they're more than welcome too! I'll post more about the next Cupcake as it gets closer...

             Ever been to an event similar? Or ever done some crazy makeup and hair before?

Keep it epic everyone!

Love,
Charlotte the Crazzzzy

No comments:

Post a Comment